Follow us on Facebook

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

cool inventions and ideas

Browsing the net I've stumbled upon some very interesting pics showing off various 'inventions' made to help make life easier (which is generally what an invention is all about).

Kudos to the inventors because these are some pretty darn creative things....I really do wonder though how well they've caught on with the mainstream crowd?


This is definitely something my heel tips would love! My only concern is whether or not it messes up the look of the shoe, and just how well does it work in the grass?

I figure this is a God-send for an amateur dinner host, or the new waiters at the local hot spot who haven't mastered the art of juggling trays.

I think initially I would be a bit freaked out if I saw a doorknob like this. Then on second thought, it makes things seem a bit more warm and welcoming....

Considering that right now there is only 1 USB port working on my laptop....this could be pretty cool.

Finely chopped vegetables made easy! I would imagine that this eliminates the possibility of chopping a finger....

Perfect for obsessive-compulsive individuals. Not sure if I would use if on my hair.....but it would surely make cutting straight lines easier!

The only problem I see with this one....it does nothing for those shaky hands that mess up the photo =/

Finally! With this, the idea of sharing an umbrella seems a lot less likely that someone will get soaked.

Ahm....well....this somewhat reminds me of the very frugal lady who recycles her 'toilet clothes' instead of buying toilet paper *shudders at the thought of where that little mitt would go*

The perfect solution for the lady/family with lots of shoes! It would surely get rid of the shoes at the foot of the stairs in my house.

So one is going to just walk around with the grid shirt just incase his/her back begins to itch??? Kinda odd...

Now this is just pretty darn cool! A whole new outlook on the idea of a 'folding chair.'

Hmm...by squeezing the top of the blue sphere soap goes directly into the sponge.......ok then........

Wall corners can no longer act as a valid excuse for not having photos up on your wall!

Not sure just how effective this is, but I'm 100% sure that it looks more socially acceptable than the 'kid leash' that I've seen parent's use at large gatherings.


So that's about it. Maybe as I carry on with my Google searches I'll buck up on a few more cool inventions and ideas!

Share if you've seen any!

No comments:

Post a Comment