Follow us on Facebook

Thursday, February 2, 2012

my random afternoon thoughts

Today the weather is rather confused.......let's just say I went all out to do my laundry this morning (when the sun was at peak) and by the time the washing machine was done the sky was grey. Totally not amused! 

On the bright side I found a way to hang everything around the house (of course they will have to get picked up before Mom comes home and has kittens). Sadly little after I got everything into a little spot...I open the window to see the sun looking back at me.

I find it hard to see myself taking the stuff outside at this point though....so they'll stay right where they are (until Mom gets here)!

On another note!

I realised last night exactly why I choose education as my field of study and not law. I was reminded just moments ago as I attempted to sort out some legal stuff for the registration of my charity organization.

Of course I'm here 'getting down to business' with my glasses on, my papers neatly spread across my bed and my little notepad for all my random thoughts (how cutely ironic)......but when I start reading some of these papers with legal jargon and all, I notice it really is just a whole lot of confused words to me.

I'm working through it with my dear friend Google, but sometimes even Google's got me confused. I'm not too worried abotu it though because I know that through my boyfriend and a few other friends (law students) I'll make sense of it all in no time. Until then....I Google!


Now about this notepad...

I look at the things I've jotted down on my little notepad, and I laugh to myself because it really has proven to me that my mind runs a mile a minute! I've got some stuff here that are doodled, other things that are highlighted/stared/underlined, and of course those sentences that are obviously unfinished (probably because I was distracted by my phone/tv/stomach etc).

In addition to all that, how could I forget the things on that notepad that are totally unrelated to what I'm working on! lol Oh yes, one random note about a possible dinner idea, another about someone I'm to call on Monday and a bunch of other ones (some of which I cannot even read).

On the bright side! I'm getting somewhere. I feel that today was more or less well spent doing some stuff that I really need to fine tune and sort out. I hope to have all things go for legal registration next week, so that by the end of February my charity organization can hit the road and start making a difference!

By the way! 

You can help make a difference for the Danny Williams School for the Deaf by simply voting for them every hour in the BH Paints Give Back Competition. 

VOTE EVERY HOUR HERE: http://bit.ly/siarhR

Until my other projects are all sorted out, be a darling and help me help them. =]

Now back to my reading, tweeking and Googling!

No comments:

Post a Comment