Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

F: figuring it out

AlphabetChallenge

Sorry guys! I know I'm late with this week's AlphabetChallenge but here goes.......


No matter how old you are, there is always that sense of accomplishment when you figure something out.

After the trial and error phase, the bouts of frustration and the consideration to just give up.....there is that final exclamation of achievement when things go right....and it usually comes with great pride.

I've been working on some legal documents for my charity and I can surely say that it's been a bit of a journey trying to figure out some of these legal terms and other little particulars. While I could easily get help from someone to get it all done, I prefer to work on it on my own first and then, when I know I can't manage anything else, then I get help.

Without a doubt, there is still a whole lot for me to figure out, but the more I read and Google and all that jazz is the more I seem to be picking out stuff that make sense.

While working out some particulars yesterday for the charity registration, I noticed that in my life I'm at a similar phase. To be honest I think it may be a general phase that comes after graduation and before the big shot job you've always dreamed of.

The trial and error as it relates to job applications, the frustration that comes with wanting to progress but not being able to do it either financially or otherwise, and the consideration to just give up with pushing and to instead just work with things as they are (even if it means being totally miserable day in n day out).

I'm glad I haven't gotten to the give up stage....because I think for me that would be a sign of extreme weakness.........and I refuse to get there!

My method is to do things my way on my time! Instead of making things stress me out because they aren't as perfect as I hoped for, I instead give thanks for the small mercies and little blessings that come through the opportunities I have now.

With planning and patience, the right things will come.

I remember my Grandma telling me that after my graduation last November. We were talking about all the big plans I have, and all the little particulars holding me back from getting those big plans done.

I can 100% agree with her statement though...

I've been patient (for the most part) and been planning little by little.....and slowly I'm figuring it all out....so the right things will soon come. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment