Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, February 4, 2012

DIY: overnight pimple remover

Two days ago I woke up with an atrocious pimple on my left cheek. I did my usual routine with my face scrub and all....but the pimple was not moved or shaken!

I honestly got a tab bit annoyed because the pimple was so large that even foundation and concealer could hide it. -_-

Then I remembered that in the InStyle October 2011 issue I saw a little remedy for an overnight pimple remover.

Here's the simple three step plan:

1. Ensure that the area is clean (I used my usual face scrub, then used a little alcohol to wipe the pimple and the area around it)
2. Put hydrocortisone directly on the pimple...more like slather it with the cream (I used an antibiotic ointment instead - Triple Antibiotic Ointment to be exact)
3. Cover with a waterproof bandage (Be sure to seal it all the way around so that it doesn't come off in your sleep)
It worked like a charm! The following morning there was no pimple!!

woohoo!

This really did make my day yesterday...hope it works for you! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment