Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

H: how you picture entertainment

AlphabetChallenge


For my E post in the AlphabetChallenge I spoke about the TEENage Observer (using their slogan - every TEEN matters). This week I shall shamelessly plug the other media house I'm affiliated with - HYPE Tv (using their slogan how you picture entertainment).

I've been working with HYPE for just over a year now and it's been an interesting experience.

I can definitely say that I learn a lot about television production and I'm now a lot more mindful of those little intricate details that most people I'm sure don't take into consideration.

It really is a nice working environment and because there aren't many of us everybody knows everybody and for the most part we each have our own little links.

I've gotten used to the fact that my producer can just about tell what I'm going to ask her depending on the tone of voice used when I call her name...and vice versa. lol

Anywho loves, be sure to check me out hosting a new episode of the HYPE 411 every night at 9. Also remember to check out HYPE TV on Facebook, on Twitter and on their website where you can check out the live stream!

Watch the HYPE =]

No comments:

Post a Comment