Follow us on Facebook

Sunday, February 3, 2013

#ReadingChallenge: my review system


Just in case you missed the first post, my blog challenge for 2013 is to review the books I read for my #ReadingChallenge.

Since the plan is to read one book a month, that means each month I review the book I read and mention what I'll be reading next.

Before I post my review of any book I've read I want to post the rating system that I'll be working with so that we're more or less on the same page.


So first of all glittered stars are pretty...so I chose these as my visual for the rating scale.

As one would expect, 1 star would mean not so great while 5 stars would mean amazing. The ratings are based on my own opinion and though I don't take into consideration other reviews of the book, I may just mention the average rating that the book got on goodreads.com.

But I'm rating books here...and to be very honest my opinion of the book may be totally different than what someone else thinks. So in a nutshell, here's a simple rating guide!



Now let's get to rating! Here's what I thought of the books I've read. (as the year progresses and I read more, more books will be added)



Sunday's at Tiffany's (James Patterson)  <coming soon>



1 comment:

  1. You've been linked. Check out my weekly link love blog post. http://as-told-by-nella.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-link-love_8.html

    ReplyDelete