Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

45-minute dress


The other night I was influenced by the design and sew bug (yes believe it or not I can do a bit of that).

I got my mom to do some of the fine-tuning when I got tired of doing it all (the somewhat short attention span is the issue) but more or less it was me. =]

The influence of course are the cute free flowing dresses that are perfect for spring. What's cute is that the material I used has tiny yellow and green flowers on the navy blue background.


I don't love the pic.....but it's the best one showing the dress.

All I added to complete it was a children's belt (yes that's right I shopped in the little kids department), simple accessories (because I had a play-date and meeting at a school that afternoon) and of course my handbag and wedges.

Although there really is no pattern that I can share with you...I can tell you that you can use a dress you already own, inexpensive material, and just a few minutes. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment