Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, December 24, 2011

my Christmas wish to you

It's coming down to the last few hours before Christmas and many persons are buzzing about trying to get the final touches on their decorating, organizing all the plans for Christmas dinner tomorrow and of course doing all the last minute shopping.

I hope that regardless of all the excitement, persons still remember the reason for the season and take some time out to give thanks for the year that has passed and the year of many opportunities ahead.

I know some persons may not be home for the holidays for various reasons, and there are those who are having a blue Christmas because of the challenging year that passed or past experiences. I specially send you my holiday wishes of joy and hope, praying that in time things get better.

All in all, Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Holidays to all my readers who are celebrating the season. I hope that the love of family and friends surrounds you giving you a lovely end to 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment