Follow us on Facebook

Monday, January 2, 2012

goodbye curls....

Yup I gave in already =/

About two weeks ago I posted about my break from all heat and the marriage to my naturally curly hair....but I've changed my mind.

I was doing pretty good with the whole maintenance of my curly hair and I will admit that I really did enjoy them. I even found a few ways that I can help protect my curly hair from damage and all.

.....but......

Having to rejuvenate curls every morning and de-tangle them every night felt like too much work when I wanted to just 'brush and go.'

Then there was the whole thing of 'what to do with my hair for NYE' and my mini poll happened to lean in favour of my straight hair.


Sadly I have given in to the damaging heat of the dryer, flat iron and curling iron. =(

On the bright side I can change back anytime I want...and something tells me that it's gonna happen soon. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment