Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, January 21, 2012

the Saturday morning motions

Probably the best thing about Saturday morning is that I don't have to be 'up and at em' to get to work for 10am.

Instead I wake up at about 10am and get some stuff done before getting ready for work at 2pm.

I know a couple people are actually thinking that I'm super lucky because their Saturday mornings start super early with some class, practice or just knocking things off the T2D list. (by the way T2D = things to do)

What's weird though is that this morning I actually was up at 9:30am and I felt super motivated to get work done. =/

I got up and did my usual morning routine, made a super-fantab grilled cheese sandwich, then jumped back into bed with my laptop to get my Google on. I decided I'd try and get some project stuff done, especially since I was supposed to have a meeting at 11am with my project team....but because of a bunch of stuff popping up, I postponed it.

I think in my own little way this morning I got lots done and I'm about 50% ready with the stuff I need to fine-tune ASAP.

Feels good doing work on a Saturday morning! So accomplished lol =]

Anywho, I've got work in an hour so it's time I go get ready.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment