Follow us on Facebook

Thursday, January 12, 2012

non-drowsy meds...........lies!

I think I officially hate seeing the statement 'non-drowsy' on medication!

Then again maybe it's my fault that I continue to allow the manufacturer to fool me with that statement. =/

I think instead they should say 'takes longer to make you drowsy' cause that's exactly what happens with me.

Sadly because of the medication that I taking to kill this cold, I'm drowsy almost all day....I go to bed drowsy and wake up drowsy. *sigh*

For this reason I have a list of things to do that seems to just keep growing.....and things aren't getting crossed off. It's quite annoying to be honest but what can I do? Maybe this is a sign that I need to take a chill from work and relax for a while.....hmmm maybe I should.

Matter of fact....maybe I will. I know it would probably drive me nuts not getting stuff done, but I'll try and remind myself that it's all for the sake of getting better!

But.............

Until I can actually take those days off, I'll be spending my days battling these so called non-drowsy meds with my Organo Gold coffee!

Right about now, I'll be going back to work while I still have the energy to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment