I think I officially hate seeing the statement 'non-drowsy' on medication!
Then again maybe it's my fault that I continue to allow the manufacturer to fool me with that statement. =/
I think instead they should say 'takes longer to make you drowsy' cause that's exactly what happens with me.
Sadly because of the medication that I taking to kill this cold, I'm drowsy almost all day....I go to bed drowsy and wake up drowsy. *sigh*
For this reason I have a list of things to do that seems to just keep growing.....and things aren't getting crossed off. It's quite annoying to be honest but what can I do? Maybe this is a sign that I need to take a chill from work and relax for a while.....hmmm maybe I should.
Matter of fact....maybe I will. I know it would probably drive me nuts not getting stuff done, but I'll try and remind myself that it's all for the sake of getting better!
But.............
Until I can actually take those days off, I'll be spending my days battling these so called non-drowsy meds with my Organo Gold coffee!
Right about now, I'll be going back to work while I still have the energy to work.
a little bit of this, that and the other
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
I really do like pageants...and I honestly believe that for a young woman, pageants can teach you a lot about yourself and present you with ...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
AlphabetChallenge I've promised to share my organisation secret with you all....and here it is! WUNDERLIST I know the n...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Views
Archives
-
▼
2012
(73)
-
▼
January
(20)
- ABC's of life
- E: every TEEN matters
- JMTC's Hercules: definitely worth it!
- just one of those days
- yup! Jamaican born and raised
- D: dreaming for success
- grilled cheese a la Kim
- the Saturday morning motions
- are you the next Miss Universe Jamaica?
- about this freedom of speech thing
- C: caught up
- non-drowsy meds...........lies!
- where do you stand?
- B: bucket list
- my charity needs your help
- the woes of project planning
- aunty kim
- A: a new perspective
- goodbye curls....
- alphabet challenge
-
▼
January
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment