Follow us on Facebook

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

where do you stand?

A friend sent me this video today and as expected I watched it. After watching it once and not really taking it in, I was moved to watch it again and to take note of what was being said.

I've grown up in a Christian home with some of my family members being very active in their church as pastor, deacon, choir leader and so on. For that reason church and religion was a part of my life.

As I got older and I was 'more able to make my own decisions,' the reigns were loosened and it is now really my own decision to attend church on a Sunday. Over the last few months I have been putting a lot more thought into my religious beliefs and my personal decisions.

While this video isn't what will make me believe more or less, it did open my mind to thinking about some stuff and sparked some questions.


Not saying you have to agree with it, but Christian or not....you should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment