With twenty-four hours in a day, there is so much room for things to happen and moods to change.
Some days I wake up in the best of moods, feeling like I just won the lottery! Some I wake up with what seems to be a grey cloud hovering over me. Then there are other days where I wake up feeling reflective, or like it's just another day....
Probably the strangest days though are those where you want to be in a good mood but an unwanted headache or stress at work just keep you feeling a bit out of sorts....and today is one of those days....
Though I have so much to update you my readers about, this odd mood doesn't have me as excited as I want to be to post those stuff. =/
Hopefully tomorrow is better....much better!
a little bit of this, that and the other
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
-
Thursday was a great day! Remember the Ash Wednesday BBQ I told you all about? The one that Syndicate Events held with part proceeds goin...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
I'm so uber proud of my tweetums Talia Soares who did so well this weekend at Miss UWI 2012. Miss UWI 2012 Sanneta Myrie (centre) wi...
-
Having a great day with all going well? Ok, maybe it's not the best most exciting day...but it's a good one. Then there's tha...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Views
Archives
-
▼
2012
(73)
-
▼
January
(20)
- ABC's of life
- E: every TEEN matters
- JMTC's Hercules: definitely worth it!
- just one of those days
- yup! Jamaican born and raised
- D: dreaming for success
- grilled cheese a la Kim
- the Saturday morning motions
- are you the next Miss Universe Jamaica?
- about this freedom of speech thing
- C: caught up
- non-drowsy meds...........lies!
- where do you stand?
- B: bucket list
- my charity needs your help
- the woes of project planning
- aunty kim
- A: a new perspective
- goodbye curls....
- alphabet challenge
-
▼
January
(20)

No comments:
Post a Comment