Follow us on Facebook

Sunday, January 8, 2012

the woes of project planning

I have so many plans in my little head....but I seem to never have enough time to plan my projects.

Before, the issue was that school needed so much of my time with assignments due and exams to study for. Now, work takes up so much of my time, that I'm too tired to think when I get home so my proposals don't sound the way I want them to.

Then outside of the organising issue, of course there's the issues of sponsorship. To be honest the sponsor will need a proposal....and if the proposal can't get done then there's nothing to give a potential sponsor. On the other hand, there are instances where the proposal is completed, the sponsor is met with and all.....but there is that period of waiting before things get finalised.

If you're anything like me, then during that 'finalising time' you begin to get all agitated and start rethinking some plans and wishing you had pitched something a little different. I'm hopeful and positive though that corporate sponsors will see the need and help out where possible.

At the same time, I know that corporate sponsors is only so much and no more. I know that by involving persons at home and abroad, contribution will come in both small and large amounts. So I'm working on ways to tap into that lovely opportunity.

I actually hoped that by tomorrow I'd have things all sorted out, but this proposal (as I expected) needs some tweeking so I'll probably need another week to reread n fix it all up.

Until then folks, I'd love if persons would  just contact me and let me know how much they would be willing to donate to the Danny Williams School for the Deaf for student scholarships for the 2012-2013 academic year.

No comments:

Post a Comment