After posting about how I manage working from home, I saw this pic online that spoke about how persons can work better.
Although they have a question mark in the heading, I do think that these 10 tips are some simple ways that can help you to work better. =]
What do you think?
a little bit of this, that and the other
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
I really do like pageants...and I honestly believe that for a young woman, pageants can teach you a lot about yourself and present you with ...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
AlphabetChallenge I've promised to share my organisation secret with you all....and here it is! WUNDERLIST I know the n...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:
Post a Comment