It's been a stressful few weeks for me but I've been pushing through.
Then I found this photo...and while I knew that stress causes some of these things, I really didn't realise how many of these negative effects I was experiencing (especially the head, skin and immune issues which together are not good).
I think maybe this is a good way to start grading my stress level; the
more things I'm experiencing is the worse stressed I am....that's my
theory and for now, I'm sticking to it!
Fortunately I'm working to reduce the stresses in my life by sleeping, staying organised, being thankful for what I have, and having faith that what I need will be mine in due time.
How bout you?
a little bit of this, that and the other
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
-
Having a great day with all going well? Ok, maybe it's not the best most exciting day...but it's a good one. Then there's tha...
-
Thursday was a great day! Remember the Ash Wednesday BBQ I told you all about? The one that Syndicate Events held with part proceeds goin...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Views
Archives
-
▼
2013
(26)
-
▼
March
(12)
- GetOrganised: organising your bedroom
- the ad that's just too cute
- GetOrganised: there's an app for that
- happy birthday PrincessParis!
- #ReadingChallenge: Sundays at Tiffany's
- GetOrganised: sorting out routine tasks
- cut the...stress!
- GetOrganised: tackling a to do list
- #ReadingChallenge: The Happiness Project
- no giving in
- GetOrganised: the basics
- attitude of gratitude
-
▼
March
(12)


No comments:
Post a Comment