Follow us on Facebook

Friday, March 29, 2013

the ad that's just too cute

I'm a strange television watcher....mostly because I can get more into the advertisements than the shows themselves.

A supermarket visit in my world, reminds me of the different ads I've seen for different products. And truth be told, my purchase decisions are sometimes actually influenced by the ads for a brand or product....yes yes, I'm one of those people.

The Allstate Mayhem ads, Target's holiday ads and some Superbowl ads and GEICO ads are my usual faves.

When I saw this GEICO ad with the Pillsbury Dough Boy...I giggled like an idiot for a good couple minutes....which was something I needed after a long week.

Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Entertainment that Educates.
    See www.BiggaFiggaMedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete