It has been ages since I've posted....2months, 2weeks and 4days to be exact.
I'll admit that over the last few months it's been pretty crazy with me trying to balance jobs and projects and a short course I was taking. But now we're back to 'normal' and I promise to post more often!
Hopefully 'more often' will mean once a week but hey let's not push it.
I do have some stuff to post though. There's some beauty DIY stuff, updates on my charity projects, some random commentary on random stuff (as usual) and I even have some personal/motivational stuff to share with everybody (they'll probably get mixed into my random commentary).
So definitely keep on the look out for more from the blog in the next few weeks/months. =]
a little bit of this, that and the other
Monday, December 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
Thursday was a great day! Remember the Ash Wednesday BBQ I told you all about? The one that Syndicate Events held with part proceeds goin...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
I'm so uber proud of my tweetums Talia Soares who did so well this weekend at Miss UWI 2012. Miss UWI 2012 Sanneta Myrie (centre) wi...
-
Having a great day with all going well? Ok, maybe it's not the best most exciting day...but it's a good one. Then there's tha...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment