The New Year is fast approaching and I'm trying to decide on a challenge to take up for my blog.
Based on experiences with my #AlphabetChallenge this past year, I know I can get pretty distracted and forget about posting for my challenge but I really want to try finding one I like and sticking to the post dates.
So far I'm thinking of either a motivation challenge or a photo challenge (assuming of course that I get that camera I want for Christmas)....or maybe I'll just take on some other random challenge that I buck up online.
I promise that by December 31st I'll let that cat out the bag, including the frequency of the post and any other particulars worth telling.
Oh and feel free to give me challenge ideas...I'm always game for feedback =]
a little bit of this, that and the other
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
-
Thursday was a great day! Remember the Ash Wednesday BBQ I told you all about? The one that Syndicate Events held with part proceeds goin...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
Having a great day with all going well? Ok, maybe it's not the best most exciting day...but it's a good one. Then there's tha...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment