A friend of mine sent me a link to a competition that's happening now on Facebook. At first I was a bit unsure but then I thought 'I've got nothing to lose and there really ain't no reason why I can't/shouldn't enter'....so I did!
It's the Jamaica Yellow Pages - Get Discovered Competition and the winner is selected to be in their next Caribbean photoshoot. This would be a great opportunity for me so get involved and vote for me everyday! lol
All you have to do is go to their Facebook page (and like the page), then scroll through the applicants and when you find me click VOTE. Sadly there's no search bar to just type in my name so you have to actually look for me (I think I'm on the third page or so).
Here's the link!
https://www.facebook.com/JamaicaYellowPages?sk=app_286924894661619
Like I said you can vote once a day and each vote gets me closer to winning! =]
Thanks in advance loves!
a little bit of this, that and the other
Monday, December 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
Thursday was a great day! Remember the Ash Wednesday BBQ I told you all about? The one that Syndicate Events held with part proceeds goin...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
-
Having a great day with all going well? Ok, maybe it's not the best most exciting day...but it's a good one. Then there's tha...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Views
Archives
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
December
(30)
- thoughts on the past year
- these angry lil birds!
- in the spirit of elections
- just when I thought it was Monday
- my Christmas wish to you
- shopping tips
- all wrapped up: gift ideas
- about this Facebook timeline
- DIY: sugar cookies
- welcome back
- the panda speaks
- pretty glitter fingers!
- is there a dancehall hault?
- goodbye heat!
- the skinny about my 'diet'
- someone asked for music?!
- vote for me!
- childhood memories
- some ads to put a smile on your face
- let's weight this situation
- DIY: photo frame notice board
- just me and my budget
- all I want for Christmas is....
- DIY: wrapped bead bracelet
- with not a care in the world
- full house ramen noodle soup
- looking a lot like Christmas
- yawning...tired...but can't sleep
- watch what you post folks
- worldAIDSday - Know your status!
-
▼
December
(30)

No comments:
Post a Comment