With a whole lot of free time on my hands, I think I'm ready to get back into testing out some inexpensive DIY projects.
About a month ago I made my own cropped top and a number of people thought I bought it in Forever 21. lol I was pretty shocked, not because they liked it, but because my limited sewing skills seems to be hidden. [go me!]
Anywho, It's been quite a while since I've done much of any DIY stuff, and I will admit from now that I know they all won't come out the way I want! More often than not I'll show you how to update a garment or accessory; sometimes I'll make accessories from scratch and other times when I feel moved....I'll sew.
I can promise inexpensive yet good-looking, but I cant promise that they'll all be 'quick fixes'....especially since the one I've been working on took soooooo much patience and time. *phew*
Look out for some DIY's!
a little bit of this, that and the other
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
I really do like pageants...and I honestly believe that for a young woman, pageants can teach you a lot about yourself and present you with ...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
AlphabetChallenge I've promised to share my organisation secret with you all....and here it is! WUNDERLIST I know the n...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
-
I think I''ve definitely been home too much for far too long! I've been eating more, idling way to much time away and of cours...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Views
Archives
-
▼
2011
(45)
-
▼
November
(15)
- that super moist choco-chocolate cake
- photos: random statues
- of birthday cakes and bars
- 100% ready for the job hunt
- giving thanks
- oh the greatness that is cupcakes!
- Japan?
- fr the college graduate
- do it anyway!
- testing....
- does our education system need a change?
- it's in the bag!
- tweeking your foot candy!
- i'm doing my part...are you?
- woes of a college student
-
▼
November
(15)

No comments:
Post a Comment