I've officially decided what my 2013 blog challenge will be. It really is more of a general 2013 challenge but I'll be using my blog to enhance the challenge.
What is this 'challenge' I speak of?
Tada!
My 2013 blog challenge is a ReadingChallenge which I'm doing through goodreads.com and anticipating will be great.
I have a very simple reading goal for 2013 and that's to read 12 books (about 1 book per month). This may be little to nothing for the 'star reader' (who probably goes through one book in 2 days), but I never really had a love for reading novels, although I read my InStyle magazine monthly and read the newspaper with no stress. Last year I probably read 3 books in total....so my 12 book goal for 2013 is actually a big step up!
I've started off the year with 'The Weird Sisters' which so far is pretty good. What I plan to do is at the end of the month give my 2-cents and rate each book I read.
I'll admit that I have no clue which book is next, but, I'll be doing some book shopping as the weeks go by to get the other 11 books on my shelf.
Feel free to give me some suggestions of books I should read.
Oh...any one out there want to take on this challenge with me? You can build your own challenge on good reads, so check that out!
a little bit of this, that and the other
Friday, January 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
AlphabetChallenge Another late AlphabetChallenge post...but I've been so busy that Monday seems to just come and go. (sorry guys) ...
-
For March 2013, each Sunday I'll be helping you to GetOrganised. I'll share tips and tricks aimed at making organisation work fo...
-
Wow, I have posted nothing since June and I'm sorry loves. I am alive and well, and I do promise to get the rest of those AlphabetChal...
-
AlphabetChallenge It's amazing to see how one person can make a difference, and how in the same breath so many people think that ...
-
Saw this posted on someone's Facebook profile and I just had to blog it and see what you all think. Now let me present to you....th...
-
these are just perfect! At this point you are completely ecstatic about the pair of shoes you have on your feet. They fit perfectly, they...
-
Thursday was a great day! Remember the Ash Wednesday BBQ I told you all about? The one that Syndicate Events held with part proceeds goin...
-
Having a rough week....sigh My solution? MUSIC Reggae to be exact. Here 's one of my favourites from a young reggae act who...
-
Having a great day with all going well? Ok, maybe it's not the best most exciting day...but it's a good one. Then there's tha...
-
I've decided to take on a blog challenge! I did some googling and found what I call 'the alphabet challenge.' I noticed that t...
Followers
Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:
Post a Comment